• Telephone: 303.659.5006
  • Toll Free 888.824.0799
  • Fascimilie: 303.659.8190
  • Email: FIS@FloodSVCS.com

Flood Insurance Coverage for Commercial Business Owner/Renter

As a business owner, you know that protecting your building and contents is vital to its survival. Your business is either in a high-risk, moderate-risk or low-risk flooding area and insurance premiums vary accordingly.

If your commercial property is in a high-risk flood area and you have a mortgage from a federally regulated or insured lender, you will be required to purchase a flood insurance policy.

If your building is located in a moderate-to-Iow risk flooding area you could qualify for coverage at a preferred rate. Preferred Risk Policy premiums are the lowest premiums available with the NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program), offering building and contents coverage for one low price. Nearly 25% of all NFIP flood claims occur in moderate-to-low risk areas. If you don't qualify for a Preferred Risk Policy, a standard rated policy is still available.

If you are a tenant, you can insure contents only.

Flood insurance premiums are calculated based on factors such as:

  • Year of building construction
  • Building occupancy
  • Number of floors
  • Location of its contents
  • Its flood risk (i.e. its flood zone)
  • The location of the lowest floor in relation to the elevation requirement on the flood map (in newer buildings only)
  • The deductible you choose and the amount of building and contents coverage

Click here to receive your Flood Insurance quote today!

Better Business Bureau Flood Insurance Services Twitter Flood Insurance Services Facebook

Denver Website Design | Bjorn Productions